Bucharest 27 February 2017 - 28 February 2017
Trainer: Petrica Mihail Marcoci
The course objective is the acquisition and use of skills about the causes and conditions that favor committing fraud in the insurance market, the most common ways to commit fraud and special investigation techniques from the perspective of insurers, control authorities or the judiciary authorities.
Individuals responsible for the authorization, inspection, management, financial consultancy, legal or specialized in the financial market or insurance or operators in the markets.
- Strengthen legal and procedural notions and tools incidents in the insurance market and the use of them in the activities against fraud;
- Knowledge and assessment of causes and conditions facilitating the commission of offenses in the insurance market;
- Presentation of special investigation techniques of illegalities in the insurance market;
- Understanding how the state administrative authorities operating in the insurance market can cooperate.
- Criminal legal regulations in the insurance market;
- Mechanisms for control, prevention and detection of illegalities in the insurance market;
- Interinstitutional cooperation procedures against fraud in the insurance market;
- Ethical and procedural management of activities to prevent and control the insurance market.
Lecturer of the Bucharest Police Academy "Alexandru Ioan Cuza", the chairman of the ethics committe of this university, graduate of the postdoctoral studies - the theme of dissertation "Optimizing management of interinstitutional cooperation in preventing and combating tax evasion, with a PhD. in ”Public Order and national security "- thesis" Management of corporate fraud investigations", former intelligence officer in the field of economic and financial macrocriminality and corruption and functionary in the National Securities Commission, Supervision directorate of regulated markets. He was an expert at the Foreign Policy Commission of the Chamber of Deputies, associate lecturer at the Romanian Diplomatic Institute and the Consular Personnel Training Centre.
6 hours of effective training as follows:
The investment for the program includes course; coffee break; certificate of participation and is of 300 lei + VAT/participant.
At the above fee a discount of 5% will be granted for registration and payment until the 10th of February 2017.