Bucharest 23 January 2019
Trainer: Septimiu Stoica
The course aims to acquaint representatives of eligible issuers regarding their future status of companies listed on the stock market and the main obligations incumbent upon as such. The premise from which we start is the first measure to tame a future that worries you is to understand exactly what is looming.
The thesis intended to be the be demonstrated is that, on the one hand, listing advantages are substantial, and that, on the other hand, the price is rational and - eventually - even useful to issuers.
Will be analyzed:
- Transparency obligations
- Prevent market abuse
- Corporate Governance
- Obligations and Investor Relations
- Reporting to business environment
- Involvement in the context of socio – economic of the operating environment
The course addresses to the following categories of specialists:
The course has the following objectives:
The course covers the debate of the following topics:
Septimiu Stoica, lawyer, Ph.D. in Economics.
Experince in the non-banking financial market:
- Chairman of the Bucharest Stock Exchange, chairman of RASDAQ, chairman of the Romanian Commodities Exchange
- President of the Institute of Corporate Governance of the BSE
- Financial investment services agent (broker), chairman / (general) director of several companies of financial investments services)
- Professor / lecturer of several courses and training programs
- lawyer; referee; mediator; negotiator / conciliator, broker, participant to set up and manage the principal markets and support institutions for the capital market in Romania.
The program will take place in one day, from 09:00 to 14:00.
The necessary investment for this program is 350 lei + VAT.