1. HOW DO I REGISTER?
To enroll in a course will be completed an application form, available on the desired course page.
2. HOW AND WHEN WILL BE HELD THE COURSE?
The course will be held on condition of forming a group of participants, to the date fixed as scheduled on site www.isfin.ro . Course coordinator will send, by email, to registered persons all necessary information about the course, at the time of forming the group participants. Students will receive information about the agenda and the place where the course will be held. If the group of participants cannot be formed, the course coordinator will inform registered participants that the course cannot be hold and he will return with information on reprogramming that course.
3. IS MANDATORY THE COURSE ATTENDANCE?
The course attendance is compulsory for at least 80% of the duration of the training program.
4. HOW DO I PAY PARTICIPATION FEE?
Participation Fee is charged in ISF account no. RO19BTRL04501205S4900901 opened at Transilvania Bank, Branch Victoria or cash to the cashier ISF.
5. CAN I RECOVER MY PARTICIPATION FEE?
Participation Fee may be returned:
If the registered person does not participate in the course, fee is not refunded, except in duly justified cases (medical, family problems, etc.). In this situation it will be send a written request to ISF for refund of the participation fee, with supporting documents.
6. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE OF GRADUATION / PARTICIPATION OF COURSE?
The certificate of completion / participation is obtained within 10 days from the date of completion of the course.
7. CAN I PARTICIPATE TO RE-EXAMINATION IF I FAILED THE EXAM?
If a person who has sustained examination at the end of a course did not get the minimum score can join a new examination session for a fee of 50 lei, without attending the course.
1.WHERE SHOULD I SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION OF A PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING SESSION FOR ASSESSMENT RESPECTIVELY THE CONTINUOUS TRAINING OF INSURANCE PRODUCTS INTERMEDIATION?
Documents of enrollment at an evaluation session will be submitted in paper form or sent by courier to the ISF headquarters or documents for the assessment can send scanned by e-mail at: email@example.com.
2. WHEN CAN BE FOUND THE LOCATION AND TIME IS SCHEDULED EACH EVALUATION SESSION?
The location and list of participants in an evaluation session, validated by verifying application documents, will be published on the site www.isfin.ro Evaluations section, with at least 2 working days before the Evaluation date.
3.HOW LONG FOLLOWING THE EXAM EVALUATION, WILL BE DISPLAYED THE RESULTS?
Results will be displayed on site www.isfin.ro the Evaluation section within maximum 3 working days from the date of the assessment.
4. WHEN CAN BE REQUESTED THE PRELIMINARY CERTIFICATE OF GRADUATION?
After displaying results allowed people can apply for a preliminary certificate of graduation. The request may be filled at ISF headquarters or sent a scanned request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 days from the date of graduating the evaluation. To download the application for issuing a preliminary certificate of graduation click here.
5. WHEN CAN BE ISSUED THE GRADUATION CERTIFICATE?
The graduation certificate will be issued within a maximum of 30 days of graduating the evaluation.
6.IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GRADUATION CERTIFICATE BE RAISED FROM ISF BY ANOTHER PERSON THAN THE OWNER?
The graduation certificate can be raised by a person other than the holder or by the insurance provider educational programs, to which the person has completed the training, under a power of attorney.
7. IN WHICH SITUATION CAN BE REQUESTED A DUPLICATE OF A CERTIFICATE OF GRADUATION?
The duplicate may be issued upon request in one of the following: loss, destruction or theft of the original graduation certificate.
8. WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR RECEIVING A DUPLICATE AND WHERE SHOULD BE FILLED?
The applicant will send personal/ mailed / by courier service at ISF headquarters in Steluţei street, no.2, sector 1, Bucharest, the following documents:
9.HOW LONG WILL LAST THE ISSUE OF AN DUPLICATE?
The duplicate will be issued within 5 working days from the date of registration of the ISF's request. Duplicate shall be issued on the same basis as the graduation certificate.
1. WHO CAN APPLY TO A RI CODE, ISSUED IN EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS UNDER ARTICLE 3 PARAGRAPH 2, LETTER B) / C) AND PARAGRAPH 3 SUBPARAGRAPH A) - C) FROM ORDER NO. 9/2012 FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALIFICATION RULES AND CONTINUING INSURANCE INTERMEDIARY, AS AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTED?
In accordance with article 3 paragraph 2 letter b) / c) and paragraph 3, letter a) to c) of ISC Order No.9 / 2012, as amended and supplemented, are exempted from the graduation of program professional qualification following categories:
2. WHAT DOCUMENTS WE NEED FOR ISSUING THE RI CODE SITUATIONS EXCEPTION IN ORDER NO. 9/2012, AS AMENDED AND SUPPLEMENTED?
For the RI code requested for the exceptional situations provided for by Order no. 9/2012, as amended and supplemented, the following documents are required:
Documents submitted in person or sent by courier to the ISF headquarters in Bucharest, Stelutei street, no. 2, sector 1.
3.CAN WE REQUIRE RI CODE IN EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS IF WE WERE REMOVED FROM THE INSURANCE INTERMEDIARY REGISTER FOR REASONS BEYOND THE INTERMEDIARY?
If a person has been registered in the Register of Insurance Intermediaries before 1 September 2011, but was later removed for reasons which cannot be charged, can achieve a certifiable enrollment in a situation, through a letter issued on request by the Financial Supervisory Authority - Authorization Division Advising, Insurance-Reinsurance sector.
4. CAN WE REQUIRE FOR A RI CODE IF WE GRADUATED A COURSE ORGANIZED BY ISF / IMI SOP HUMAN RESOURCES IMPLEMENTED BETWEEN 01.01.2011-31.12.2013 OR FOR THE ATTESTATION OF A LECTURER OF FSA / ISC?
The person who is found in one of the situations listed below can apply for an allocation of an RI code to the situations provided in Article 4 (5 ^ 1) of ISC Order No.9 / 2012, as amended and supplemented:
5. WHAT DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY A GRADUATE OF A SOP HUMAN RESOURCES COURSE ORGANIZED BY ISF / IMI TO ALLOCATE AN RI CODE?
The documents are:
6. WHAT DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY A LECTURER CERTIFIED BY FSA / ISC TO ALLOCATE A RI CODE?
The documents are:
7. HOW LONG IS ISSUED ON THE ALLOCATION OF CODE RI CERTIFICATE FOR ONE OF THE EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS?
After ISF receives all the documents, certificate will be issued within maxim10 days from the date of application registration. The receipt will be sent by post or email, at the option of the applicant.
8. IF THE REQUEST IS REJECTED CAN I RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK?
RI code allocation fee is not refunded if the application is rejected, for failure conditions laid down in the exceptional cases of ISC Order No.9 / 2012, as amended and supplemented.
9. HOW DO I PROCEEED AFTER I RECEIVE THE RI CODE FROM FSI FOR RECEIVEING THE RAF CODE?
Codes RI assigned by ISF will be reported by insurance companies or by the insurance intermediation companies, where appropriate, to the Register of the Insurance Intermediary, opened and maintained by FSA, following the usual procedure laid down by the Registry insurance intermediaries and / or reinsurance, implemented by ISC Order no.10 / 2007 for the allocation RAF codes.
1. Starting 1 April 2016 examination fees are paid only ISF account opened at BRD, RO74BRDE445SV40806574450. 2. billing fees collected by the Institute for preparing monthly tax returns, according the Ministry of Finance is required to be identified CNP / CUI-payer on the statement of BRD. In this regard, it is necessary that individuals / legal entities who pay the fee by bank transfer to mention CNP / CUI- the section: payment details. Otherwise it will not be able to make correct invoicing. Validating Joined examination sessions can only be done if CNP / CUI the payer is found on BRD statement or invoice issued by the ISF. It is recommended that the fee / examination fees to pay exam in May, avoid advance payments. 3. To make the payment if the payer for more candidates shall be attached data table for candidates who paid the examination fee (including their social security number). 4. People who pay the fee account ISF, RO74BRDE445SV40806574450 by BRD cashier, bank officer must expressly request to complete CNP / CUI's section: payment details.
If your question was not reflected above, please contact us at the address email@example.com
Pentru a evita situația de nu putea participa la un examen, vă recomandăm să finalizați înscrierea dvs. cu 10...see all
Institutul de Studii Financiare anunță finalizarea celui de-al patrulea proiect educațional pentru piața de asigură...see all
Vă rugăm să accesați Platforma on-line aici și să urmați pașii menționați în Ghidul ...see all
The Institute of Financial Studies and specialists in the insurance market have developed and published the Insurance Di...see all
ISF organizeaza vineri 29 martie 2019 a doua editie a actiunii de ecologizare a padurilor, urmand astfel sa plante...see all